Eating Disorders

Do remember, you or your family are not alone.

For help or advice with eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia you should certainly see your GP.

The Norfolk Adult Community Eating Disorders Service is provided for adults who need more intensive specialist help. The child and adolescent eating disorder service is provided by Norflk and Suffolk NHS Fundation Trust. 

beatYou can also ask for help from b-eat, the Norwich-based help group for people with eating disorders and their families.

Beat's Adult and Youth Helplines are open from Monday to Thursday 1:30pm to 4:30pm. Adult helpline - 0845 634 1414, Youth helpline - 0845 634 7650