Our 'New Model of Care' - what do you think?
NHS Norwich CCG has, for the past five years, been working towards integrating health and care services for the residents of Norwich. We have ‘road-tested’ a number of new and innovative ways of working across the public, voluntary and independent sectors and now we need to move to the next stage by forming an alliance with our providers to enable us to integrate (work closer together) for the benefit of patients and carers.
We have produced a consultation document which includes a number of scenarios to explain what this could mean for you and your loved ones.
- You can pdf download here (3.37 MB) .
- pdf New model of care easy read (11.95 MB)
- You can complete the survey online using this link
- You can have a paper copy - call our engagement manager, Laura McCartney-Gray, on 01603 751638
We will also be holding a series of roadshows so why not pop along and find our more:
Consultation roadshow events booked so far, where people can drop in and have their say:
- Tuesday 7th August 2018: St Mary’s Church Hall, Hutchinson Road, West Earlham, Norwich NR5 8LB. 9.30am to 12midday
- Thursday 16th August 2018: Wensum Sports Centre, 169 King Street, Norwich, NR2 1QW. 5pm – 8pm
- Monday 20th August 2018: Mile Cross Phoenix Children’s Centre, 132a Mile Cross Road, Norwich, NR3 2LD. 10am to 12midday
- Saturday 8th September 2018. Dussindale Community Centre, Pound Lane, Norwich, NR7 0SR. 12.30pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 11th September 2018: Taverham & Drayton Children’s Centre, School Road, Norwich, NR8 6EP. 12 midday to 3pm
- Wednesday 3rd October 2018: The Costessey Centre, Longwater Lane, Costessey, NR8 5AH. 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
Once the consultation has closed, the results will be presented to the November meeting of our Governing Body and will be used by commissioners and providers to develop plans and services for the YourNorwich New Model of Care.
There will be further opportunities to have your say as plans forindividual services are developed. We will advertise these through our Community Involvement Panel and on our website as opportunities arise.