• Take 7 steps logo
    If you are a smoker, you can protect your children and other members of your family by Taking 7 Steps Out - walking further outside your door will prevent them breathing your secondhand smoke. Secondhand smoke is filled with harmful ingredients which can cause them serious health problems. 


  • Rouen HouseThe Norwich walk-in health centre has moved to Rouen House in Rouen Road (opposite the EDP building).

    The telephone number is 01603 677500.
  • EPS logoElectronic prescriptions are coming to Norwich.

    • More convenient

    • Secure and safer

    Read more here

  • beclearoncancer

    1 in 3 women who get breast cancer are over 70 but if detected early, it is more treatable. And there's a lot you can do to reduce your risk - like cutting down on alcohol.
  • Get into Summer magazine bundleThere's a great new magazine for families from Public Health and Active Norfolk - all about getting out and getting active.

    Pick up a copy from your local library, or download it by clicking on the picture
  • Do you need extra support to remain healthy or independent?

    Try www.yournorwich.org - our database of brillant local organisations that offer help and advice to local people.

    YourNorwich org website image

We value your opinion and feedback

You can join our Community Involvement Panel

You can also tell us about your experience of the NHS via Patient Opinion. There's an easy-to-use form on our website - find it here. Read what other people are saying below.